3. A. Murangira, M. Munoz Zuniga and T. Perdrizet, Structural reliability assessment through metamodel based importance sampling with dimension reduction, work in progress, 2016.
2. M. Munoz Zuniga and Y. Richet, Global optimization of a computer based model with functional data inputs, work in progress, 2014.
1. M. Munoz Zuniga and S. Kucherenko, Low cost estimates of total sensitivity indices based on metamodels, work in progress, 2014.
3. M. Munoz Zuniga and S. Kucherenko, N. Shah, Metamodelling with independent and dependent inputs, Computer Physics Communications, 2013.
2. M. Munoz Zuniga, J. Garnier, E. Remy and E. de Rocquigny, Analysis of adaptive directional stratification for the controlled estimation of rare event probabilities, Statistics and Computing, 2011.
1. M. Munoz Zuniga, J. Garnier, E. Remy and E. de Rocquigny, Adaptative Directional Stratification for controlled estimation of the probability of a rare event, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2011.
Méthodes stochastiques pour l'estimation contrôlée de faibles probabilités sur des modèles physiques complexes : application au domaine nucléaire.
5. A. Murangira, M. Munoz Zuniga and T. Perdrizet, Estimation of the Failure Probability of a Floating Wind Turbine
Under Environmental Load, 12th International Conference on Applications of Statistics and Probability in Civil Engineering, ICASP12
Vancouver, Canada, July 12-15, 2015.
4. V. Caron, A. Guyader, M. Munoz Zuniga and B. Tuffin, Some recent results in rare event simulation, ESAIM Proceedings, 2014.
3. M. Munoz Zuniga, J. Garnier and E. Remy, An original sensitivity statistic within a new adaptive accelerated Monte-Carlo method,
Sixth International Conference on Sensitivity Analysis of Model Output, Italy, Milano, July 19-22, 2010.
Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 2, Issue 6, 2010, Pages 7712-7713.
2. M. Munoz Zuniga, J. Garnier, E. Remy and E. de Rocquigny, Adaptative Directional Stratification: an adaptive directional simulation method in a stratified space, Safety, Reliability and Risk of Structures, Infrastrutures and Engineering Systems, H. Furuta, D.M Frangopol & M Shinozuka, 2010, Taylor & Francis Group, London.
1. M. Munoz Zuniga, J. Garnier, Y. Lefebvre, Controlled estimation of the probability of rare event for a complex physical model - examination of monotoneous variation models, Congrès Lambda-Mu 16, Avignon, 2008.
Contribution to scientific softwares and libraries